Immigration Lawyer for Canada and the USAServing Canadian companies

Permanent residence in Canada

There are several immigration programs in Canada that enable you to file for permanent residence. The requests are usually submitted to Canadian embassies located outside Canada and the permanent resident status is obtained when arriving in Canada. But some foreign workers already in Canada may present their application from within the country. They may benefit of a privileged treatment as they already know well the Canadian culture.

We offer our professional services for the following immigration programs: