Immigration Lawyer for Canada and the USAServing Canadian companies

Permanent Immigration (Green card)

The permanent residency (Green Card) enables a person to live and work permanently in the United States. The individual with a U.S. Green Card may work for any employer in the United States. The Green Card is valid for 10 years and may be renewed. It is also the first step to U.S. citizenship.

You can obtain the U.S. permanent residence using different options. We offer our services for the following: