Immigration Lawyer for Canada and the USAServing Canadian companies

Green card based on a L1A Visa

Individual possessing a L1A intra-company Visa may apply for a U.S. Green Card.  The U.S. employer needs to offer a permanent job to the individual in order to apply under this category. This category is favored as the U.S. employer does not need to demonstrate that he offered the job to a U.S. citizen before hiring the L1A Visa holder.