Immigration Lawyer for Canada and the USAServing Canadian companies

Visitor Visa

Citizens from designated countries must receive a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before they come to Canada. Those applications must be sent to Canadian embassies outside Canada.

Contact us to get the list of designated countries of consult Citizenship and Immigration Canada at the following address: If your country is designated by Canada, we invite you to contact us for the preparation and the filing of your request to the right Canadian embassy.