Immigration Lawyer for Canada and the USAServing Canadian companies

Green card based on family sponsorship

You may also obtain the U.S. permanent residence (green card) by being sponsored by an eligible family member. Only a few family members may be sponsored or are themselves eligible to sponsor you. Please contact us in order to learn more about this immigration program.